|Peer Review Process|
|Focus and Scope|
|Article Proccessing Charge|
|Open Access Statement|
Guidlines for Reviewers
Guidelines for Peer Reviewers
Below are some important tips before you make a decision (i.e accept or decline) to an invitation to review: -
- Accept the invitation only if it is match your expertise.
- Accept only when you have a time for providing a standard quality of review.
- When you do not accept an invitation to review, kindly comment why? and suggest some other reviewers.
- Do the review confidentially and do not share it unless you have the editor permission.
- Be aware of the standards recommended by the journal to accept papers for publishing.
- The reviewing process is double blind process, so please do not give any personal information.
How to make a review
- Kindly, provide a short paragraph containing the summary of the manuscript to show that you have understood the content of it.
- Provide the editor with your impressions about the manuscript and does it add new contribution to the academic knowledge.
- Reviewers should provide constructive comments and explain the reasons behind their decision. This is very essential to help the editor to make a final decision.