|Peer Review Process|
|Focus and Scope|
|Article Proccessing Charge|
|Open Access Statement|
Focus and Scope
The Wasit Journal of Engineering Sciences is a peer review periodic journal published by periodically by the College of Engineering- University of Wasit- Iraq. The main scope of the journal is to publish original researches in the various engineering topics. It focuses on, but not limited to, the following engineering branches: -
- Architectural engineering: This mainly covers Urban sustainable development in historical cities centres, future of cities: urban form and social factors, heritage, cities and sustainability; methods and application.
- Civil Engineering: This mainly covers structural engineering, earthquake engineering, construction engineering, water resources engineering, environmental engineering, geotechnical engineering, transportation engineering and hydraulic engineering.
- Computer Engenering: This mainly covers Artificial Intelligence; Web Technology; Software Engineering; Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining; Decision Support System; Pattern RecognitionE-Government; Computer Vision; Bioinformatics; Computer Graphics; Soft Computing (ANN, FL, GA); Parallel Computation; Game Theory applications; Advanced Digital Signal Processing; Mobile Computation; Internet of Things
- Mechanical Engineering: This mainly covers vibration and control, heat transfer, renewable energy engineering, fluid mechanics, condition monitoring, structural heath monitoring, ICE and refrigeration and air conditioning systems.
- Manufacturing Process and engineering materials:. This mainly covers engineering material and application, micromachining and finishing processes, joining technologies, metal forming, manufacturing process modelling.
- Electrical Engineering: This mainly covers power system, communications, electronics, mechatronics, signal processing